CSGO VIP [Undetected] - Over 110 features



Visual

ESPs

    Names
    Bones
    Health Text
    Armor Text
    Distance
    Head Dot
    Player Weapon
    Enemy Only
    Visible Only
    Enemy Defusing Warning
    Enemy Behind Warning
    Aim Lines
    Grenade Trails
    Reload Warning
    Box Width
    Friendly Line Color
    Enemy Line Color
    Enemy Visible Line Color
    Text Color
    Lines - Top - Left - Bottom - Right - Center
    Bomb - 2D - 3D - Square Base
    Grenades - 2D - 3D - Square Base - Circle
    Player Boxes - 2D - 3D - Square Base
    Text Effect - Drop Shadow - Outline
    Line Effect - Drop Shadow - Outline
    Text Align - Top - Left - Bottom - Right
    Health Bar - Top - Left - Bottom - Right
    Armor Bar - Top - Left - Bottom - Right
    Health Bar Style - Green - Green and Red - Mixed
Radar

    Enable
    Use Engine
    Rotate
    Set Position
    Size
    Dot Sizes
    Distance Scale
    Center Color
    Enemy Color
    Friendly Color
    Bomb Color
    Shadow Color
    Background Color

Crosshair

    Enable
    Size
    Thickness
    Color

Other

    Draw FPS
    Draw Time
    Draw Resolution
    No Smoke
    No Flash
    No Radio


Weapon

Aimbot

    Enable
    Enemy Only
    Visible Only
    Auto Aim
    Auto Shoot
    Aim Key
    Aim Speed
    Field Of View
    Imperfect Aim
    No Follow
    Exclude Jumpers
    Disable When Jumping
    Visible Delay
    Bones - Head - Neck - Chest - Torso - Waist - Shoulders - Elbows - Wrists - Knees - Feet
    Targeting Mode - Closest - Crosshair
Trigger Bot
    Aim Key
    Enemy Only
    Head Only
    Anti One Shot
    Delay
    Mode - Off - Always On - Aim Key

Recoil Control System

    Enable
    Exclude Pistols
    Exclude Snipers
    Exclude Shotguns
    In Aimbot Only
    Down Only
    Compensation
    Shots Required
Other
    Auto Pistol

Player


Physics
    Bunny Hop
    Auto Strafe
    Spin Bot
    Panic Key





Subscribe Now!

no more free cheats?
ThatGuyKills
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:25 am

ThatGuyKills wrote:no more free cheats?

There might be.. You never know *Whistles*

But until then, I highly suggest buying VIP.

IT. IS. WORTH. IT.
Image
Selling MBYTES PREMIUM LIFETIME $1
PM ME
User avatar
unholy1096
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:07 am
Location: Canada

Would buy if you just added protection, your hack easily beats every other in features now, but everyone who purchased your hack on another forum claims a VAC detection after switching providers while those who kept a single provider have no ban.
User avatar
Fanfare
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:07 pm

Fanfare wrote:Would buy if you just added protection, your hack easily beats every other in features now, but everyone who purchased your hack on another forum claims a VAC detection after switching providers while those who kept a single provider have no ban.

When left to their own devices, people were banning themselves by using inhuman settings in droves.
To counter this, some settings such as aim speed have been capped to prevent users from triggering untrusted accounts.
Additionally, all stealth settings are on by default now.

There was a few ban reports from a recent change in VAC, but that has since been solved with an new undetected detour.
Bhop Knife Only.: killing my self
Bhop Knife Only.: brb.
McFeely: Don't take long.
User avatar
Tier0
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1647
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:20 am

Hue nigger convinced me to buy. Almost. Will buy after sale on csgo tomorrow.
User avatar
Fanfare
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:07 pm

i'm about to buy it, but i just want to confirm that it's safe and the risk of me getting banned are low? plus will hacks keep getting updated since we'll be paying monthly? last question is can i cancel my payment anytime?
Image
kildencolth14
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:46 pm

kildencolth14 wrote:i'm about to buy it, but i just want to confirm that it's safe and the risk of me getting banned are low? plus will hacks keep getting updated since we'll be paying monthly? last question is can i cancel my payment anytime?


We have not had any ban reports in the past week.
Updates are done within 24 hours
We do not auto charge, you must manually make the purchase for whatever month you want to be subscribed.
Bhop Knife Only.: killing my self
Bhop Knife Only.: brb.
McFeely: Don't take long.
User avatar
Tier0
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1647
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:20 am

Tier0 wrote:
kildencolth14 wrote:i'm about to buy it, but i just want to confirm that it's safe and the risk of me getting banned are low? plus will hacks keep getting updated since we'll be paying monthly? last question is can i cancel my payment anytime?


We have not had any ban reports in the past week.
Updates are done within 24 hours
We do not auto charge, you must manually make the purchase for whatever month you want to be subscribed.

how come i dont see review replies from vip members who actually bought it?
Image
kildencolth14
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:46 pm

kildencolth14 wrote:
Tier0 wrote:
kildencolth14 wrote:i'm about to buy it, but i just want to confirm that it's safe and the risk of me getting banned are low? plus will hacks keep getting updated since we'll be paying monthly? last question is can i cancel my payment anytime?


We have not had any ban reports in the past week.
Updates are done within 24 hours
We do not auto charge, you must manually make the purchase for whatever month you want to be subscribed.

how come i dont see review replies from vip members who actually bought it?

viewforum.php?f=53
Bhop Knife Only.: killing my self
Bhop Knife Only.: brb.
McFeely: Don't take long.
User avatar
Tier0
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1647
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:20 am

Next

Return to Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 115 guests
cron