[REVIEW] Dirty Bomb Hack!

[REVIEW] Dirty Bomb Hack!

Post by SuBSeVeN » Sun May 22, 2016 9:35 am

Well what can I say about it?

AMAZING!!!!!!

I got say of all the years that I worked in another place that sells hacks (not saying the name/don't work in there anymore), your guys hacks is the best.
Everything working like it's supposed to be, the hack menu is really simple and does what is supposed to do.

what I like too is the cursor that appears, some hacks don't have that so then you have to go to the pause option to show up the cursor, resuming they have a built in cursor in the hack but what is mostly important is the options of the hack, all works and is not that kind of shitty hack that you get that things works but is glitched af, this one is 100% perfect, I'm a forever customer now (Maybe Staff if you guys need it sometime.)! you own my heart <3.

When I say that the hack is perfect I mean it, I know how hard it is to do hacks, I don't know how to do them but I know what you need to know to do it and for a hack with this perfection you need to be a Ninja or Asian :P .

I think it's pretty hard to get banned using this hack, well if you rage play yeah you're going to get banned, but I've been playing since yesterday with the hack and no one in-game called me hacker. So I guess you just have to make sure you play as much as real as you can.

Well so to finish of I liked it so much that I will be posting a video of me playing, but not any video my video!
I have 4 years of experience in motion graphics, It was my job for a while so expect something amazing just like this hack is!

Thank you all Tier0 Staff for the amazing working with the hack and the support.
SuBSeVeN

Re: [REVIEW] Dirty Bomb Hack!

Post by kokole » Sun May 22, 2016 9:45 am

Whoah, thank you for your review, I'm really pleased to hear this.
I hope that you'll enjoy the hack and have fun!
kokole

Re: [REVIEW] Dirty Bomb Hack!

Post by SuBSeVeN » Sun May 22, 2016 10:57 am

kokole wrote:Whoah, thank you for your review, I'm really pleased to hear this.
I hope that you'll enjoy the hack and have fun!

the gift made for you <3 lol
hahaha

SuBSeVeN

Return to Testimonials